Monday 30 April 2012

April Oath - Complete

I'll make the follow-up to the "Sexism in Miniature" on Wednesday.  Today I'm going back to basics and posting what I've been working on - finishing the figures for this month's Oath Challenge on the Something Awful Forums.

STOP. Hacker Time.







 

"...the hell was THAT?"

 

Aw, he wants to shake hands!

These guys are a lot more messy than I would like, and I seriously messed up the remote's eyes.  I'm most pleased with the non-metallic metals, especially on the hacker's rifle and the remote's faceplate.  They've certainly come a long way from the work in progress pictures I posted at the beginning of the month.

The oath thread waits for no-one, so I've already begun prep on my next three models - but that's a post for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment